- Number 10 Crocodile - Can spend up to a month waiting and watching for prey and can survive a whole year on just one big dinner like gazelles, wildebeest, zebras, buffaloes, bats, and birds
- Number 9 Archerfish - It can squirt a jet of water more than eight times its own body length
- Number 8 Polar Bear - Can sniff out a seal over thirty kilometers away and use its paw it get it out and can go for weeks without making a kill
- Number 7 Spider - Uses it's silk as a tool to trap insects like flies
- Number 6 Snake - It is a predator with highly sophisticated sensory equipment (its tongue, unblinking eyes and infared sensors in its pits), and takes many days to digest a meal
- Number 5 Electric Eel - It uses electricity to navigate and locate fish and also uses it as a defence
- Number 4 Shark - Other than its jaws and teeth, the shark can swim fast and has an array of super senses and can go for weeks without making a kill
- Number 3 Wolf - Work as a team to take down a victim
- Number 2 Orca - Works in a pack and can kill anything in the sea; not even seals on land are safe from the orca's jaws
- Number 1 Shrew - Have to consume at least their own body weight in fuel each day to fuel their fast metabolism and survive from predators
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.